Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Connor Matthew Robison




Welcome Connor!
Born June 8 2008 at 6:58PM
7Pounds 13 ounces 20.5 inches long
Connor shares his birthday with his Mother and his Grandpa Sievers.

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Congratulations, you guys! He's such a little angel of a baby. His face is SO precious!

amy said...

Oh how perfect! These are such great pictures of Connor with this bro and sis. I bet they are loving him so much. It's funny how you forget how tiny they are... He is so cute, we can't wait to see him in person!

Aubrey said...

What a cute baby! How crazy that he was born on you and dad's birthday. I'm glad you are both doing so well! We love you guys!

debbie said...

This is Liz:D Conner is so cute! I am very happy for you and your family! I can't wait till all the little babies can play together! It will be fun that they are the same age:Dv I love you guys!

Teri said...

congrats! I hope you are feeling well and quickly recovering.