Monday, February 25, 2008

You've got Mail?

This was going to happen someday with Jason's job gathering the mail. This valentine from Lily and Carter Robison was dropped behind. When we found it later it was frozen into the ice. we dug it out the best we could and dried out the valentines. Jason got this card with stickers to decorate it with. I was surprised when we dried it out and the stickers still worked.
Some other things to notice about Jason in this picture is first his hair. When we took him to get his hair cut he told the lady that he wanted spikes. He actually wanted a Mohawk but this was our compromise. He feels soooo cool. The second thing I want to point out in this picture is that he has a green dot under his nose. He came home from school today and said that he made a picture today with markers that smelled good. Yes, he has been sniffing markers at school. I wonder if that explains the spiky hair.

3 comments:

amy said...

Sounds like something I did when I was young, but it was bills not Valentines...My parents were not so happy. Tell Jason we love the haircut!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hahaha! It's nice to know my Austin isn't the only kid at school sniffing markers innocently!

Abby said...

Oh my gosh - I was laughing so hard reading this! Jason is the coolest kid ever!!!