Monday, November 26, 2007

First Snow

We had our first snowfall on Thanksgiving morning. While I slaved away in the kitchen making candied yams and my famous spinach salad the kids had fun making this snowman complete with carrot nose, lava rock eyes and bow tie, and mom's winter hat. Notice the family classic photo with the squinting eye's because I am making them face the sun.
Let it snow! Let it snow!

3 comments:

Abby said...

AWESOME! I love that the snowman gets MOM'S hat.

matt said...

I love the photo! I laughed out loud remembering the awful photo mom staged with us. At least you have the excuse when they ask that the snowman was already facing that way.

Aubrey said...

I wish I had that photo to post - I think I looked the worst in it though so maybe it's best this way.

I'm jealous of the snow!